1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Bass IQ Triple Envelope Filter. Up and down modes. Very high quality.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by squarewave, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    One filter has to go to make room for a new Guyatone Ultron. I think the Ultron will sound closest to my EBS Bass IQ, so out it goes.

The EBS is a fantastic envelope-controlled low pass filter. It responds well to both active and passive basses. The filter is very articulate. I won't go on and on about it, since there has been much posted already in the forums. I have owned about 10 filters, and the EBS compares favorably.

This pedal has a lot of sctratches on the bottom and sides. It functions perfectly.

$120 including shipping in the continental U.S.

EBS pedals have excellent buffered bypass circuits. They run on 9V. The build quality is very high. They are also very compact.

Check out my feedback. PayPal preferred. Other forms of payment OK too. I pack things well and ship promptly. Photos later if needed.

If you have any questions, go ahead and post here or send me a PM. I'm on the computer a lot for work, so I can usually respond very quickly.

2. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Photo added and price dropped to reflect cosmetic condition.

3. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Sale pending. I'll lock the thread when payment has been made.

4. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD. LOCKED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.