1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBS Billy Sheehan Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by backtobass, Feb 26, 2018.

1. backtobass

backtobass

Jul 20, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Price:
    I'm in the middle of a purge with my new setup. This is a cool pedal for adding just a bit of drive to your tone. I have the original box and cable to go along with it. Works great and in great condition. Feel free to ask any questions. The price is shipped CONUS.

IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6529.JPG

byoung93888 and bikeplate like this.
  2. I'm not real familiar with this. What is the drive loop and the clean loop portion?

3. backtobass

backtobass

Jul 20, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Sorry for the delay, work has been very chaotic and I haven't been able to get onto TB for a few days.

The Drive Loop and Clean Loop are TRS cables that can give you Send/Returns to other pedals. For example you can send a Clean signal to a pitch changer for an octave, but then send the Drive signal to a Chorus pedal or another pedal where you want the drive to color it. I think the idea is to create an artificial two amp process the way Billy does. If you were to use a EQ pedal you could run the Drive part with just High end and grab the clean lows from the other loop.

Here's the link to the EBS website. I've honestly never used the loops for what I was doing. Hope this clarifies things a bit though.

EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Drive

4. GED2112

GED2112

Mar 6, 2018
    Still selling?

5. backtobass

backtobass

Jul 20, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Yes I am, I've had some crazy stuff come up and its been hard to get a chance to log in to TB. But, it is for sale and if you're interested, just hit me up.

6. GED2112

GED2112

Mar 6, 2018
    How much and where are you shipping from

7. backtobass

backtobass

Jul 20, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    $125, Shipping from Maryland CONUS

8. backtobass

backtobass

Jul 20, 2010