1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available EBS evolution proline 2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kuuuks, Aug 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kuuuks

kuuuks

Jul 22, 2010
    Price:
    Looking for one of the best Cab in the business? Well look no more cause here it is....This is almost new used mainly in home and probably about 3 times in church.... This cab is the best of the best , it literally smokes every cab I've played....New is about $1100-$1400
    It has 2 speakon inputs, top one inactive bottom one active..

Evolution ProLine 410 Pro Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
    • Frequency Response: 70Hz - 18kHz
      Sensitivity: 103 dB
      Power Rating: 800W RMS
      Impedance: 4 ohms
      Volume: 116 liters
      23"W x 27"H x 17"D
      Weight: 90 lbs
    You can visit the EBS Sweden website for more info on these cabs and of cause YouTube is your friend as well...

PM with questions and interests.....

Thx
    Ernest

Attached Files:

2. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    These cabs smoke. I have a 210 version and it's nothing short of amazing. GLWTS!

kuuuks likes this.
  3. ByrChiPro

ByrChiPro Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2015
    What part of Georgia?

kuuuks likes this.
  4. kuuuks

kuuuks

Jul 22, 2010
    Sorry for late reply PM would have been better.....I live in lawrenceville

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021