1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBS HD350 High Definition Bass Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumpin6string, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Price:
    I'm putting my EBS HD350 Bass Head up for sale. Very nice condition with only a few very minor scratches. If you are looking, you know how nice these sound. A killer sounding and very powerful 350Watts with speaker loads of 2-8 Ohms. I'm asking $385 with FREE SHIPPING in CONUS. Check out the pictures for more details.
    IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2347.JPG

2. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    Exceptional price for an exceptional amp. GLWTS!

3. svoncampe

svoncampe

Jul 10, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    I have the exact same Carvin B800 head powering a few Carvin cabs. How does the B800 compare to the EBS tone wise, etc.? Thanks.

4. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    The B800 was a 1 12 combo I sold, so hard to compare. The EBS has a distinct tone in comparison to other amps. Also the B800 has twice the wattage. Kind of like comparing apples to oranges. I figured out that I prefer my GK over my other amps. That is why I sold the Carvin and I'm selling the EBS.

5. ebs is the best sounding amp made! hands down.....good luck. i own one already great price also!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021