Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Literally new (used only a few times) in SKB two space rack with original documentation and speakon speaker cord.... $800. It's a VERY loud 350 watts, and is THE amp for a wonderful hi fi slap tone... very quick, and the tube emulation does a good job of 'warming it up' when needed.

PM if interested.

http://www.lowdownsound.com/used/images/EBS-HD350_TN.jpg

2. I'll throw in shipping in the lower US and take off another $50 if any TBer's are interested in this. These heads are very expensive (I believe the discounted new price is around $1,400 now). So, since this is literally new with a rack, I can't come down much more than $750 including shipping and the rack.

If you are looking for an EBS head... this is the best deal you are going to find :)

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    +1

FYI, I got my 350 for a little less, but I paid shipping and supplied my own rack, and I still consider it to be absolute theft. 750 including shipping and a nice rack for one that appears to be mint like this one, is also theft, IMHO. Remember, MSRP is like 1800 on these, average street is 1200, and they can be hard to find... next to impossible at these prices. Someone buy this thing!

Remember, it's got that ultra fantastic compressor built-in, weighs like NOTHING, and has as much headroom as a 700W GK IMHO. VERY conservatively rated.

4. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    BTW, here's the bigger picture... a bit easier to see...

[​IMG]

5. Still available.... price reduced.... $750 with rack and cables and free 2 day shipping in US.

6. Final post on this.... price further reduced to $700, including rack, cables and 2 day shipping within US. Thanks.

7. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    e-mail sent (from a recent customer!) :)

8. emailed back :)

9. Sold! Thanks.

10. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    I knew it wouldn't last long. Bass-only got a GREAT deal. Congrats! (and thanks for saving me from trying to figure out how to buy something I totally didn't need and can't really afford right now... whew)

11. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Thanks, Vic!

I agree - a deal sooooo good, I couldn't pass up!

Ken's a great guy to deal with - BTW!

12. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Ditto all that. While I couldn't do business with him this time around, I did speak to him on the phone. Very cool.