1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBS Microbass 3 pre/DI/comp/tuner/OD/etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Price:
    Just got this from a fellow TBer and it's great but is not exactly what I'm after! I got a high-mid-clank addiction from the YYZ and B7KU! The EBS *does* have a versatile drive section with its own adjustable mids, but I couldn't get that specific sound in my head out of it.

Low gain is NICE and growly while High gain is very thick and saturated. Compressor is subtle but nice; there are more EQ options than you can shake a stick at, too.

Like new in box with papers and power supply.

Trade: BAssmaster Si or a Plasma pedal (I can't decide, have had both before and like them both), Depth Charge maybe (never tried one)

View attachment 3488282 View attachment 3488283

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward! Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    Any interest in GK Plex?

3. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Sorry brother just sold! Plex was one that I had considered but it's also a bit fiddly with lots of knobs so I'd likely not get on with it either... *shrug*

Brother Goose likes this.
  4. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward! Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    The Plex is great. But too many features for me. I think I have my heart set on a Broughton Messenger.

Take care!