EBS Microbass II pricing

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Geej, Sep 19, 2005.

1. I'm not particularly in the market for one of these, but I was randomnly browsing when I came upon this...

This isn't some advertisement for bmusic... but they list on their webpage (which you can buy from)... that they are selling the EBS Microbass II for $595... thats 595 AUD... so, its about $450 USD... now, I looked at some other websites that stock the same product (one of which is theperfectbass.com)... and it is upwards of $900US... usually, 990 or so... :eek: ... surely some mistake, on either site... but just thought I'd point out this interesting discovery in case anyone here stands to benefit from it...

Oh, and incase any of you wanted to looksee yourself:
    EBS Microbass II

EDIT: Oh, and by the way... moderators... if this does violate some sort of rule, just delete it :rolleyes:
  2. just a quick follow up on my own thread before anyone comes in and makes me look like a fool (moreso)... there seem to be alot of other websites in Europe that stock it for the same low price :eyebrow: ... maybe its just a problem with america :smug:
  3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    yeah, for some reason EBS charge a LOT more for the Microbass II here than they do in Europe. I know there's import charges etc, but there's much more of a difference between european/us price for microbass ii than for their othere pedals.
  4. bassomane

Apr 3, 2002
    Here in Europe you get the MicrobassII for EUR 350,-. The Tech 21 Sansamp will cost you EUR 225,-.
  5. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Right. It's swings and roundabouts.