1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED EBS MicroBass3, Broughton SVBoost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Johno Dunn, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Price:
    First up, EBS MicroBass3. Two channel Preamp/DI, headphone amp. Great piece of kit. Has tuner, compressor, Drive channel, pretty much everything you need. Very minty, $315 shipped.

Next up, Broughton SVBoost. The SV-Boost is the gain section of the SV-Pre. The cascading JFETs give a touch sensitive response similar to the harmonically rich 70s SVT tube gain section. Without the EQ section to drop down the signal, the SV-Boost gives a substantial amount of gain. The taper of the boost has been reconfigured so that the minimum setting is approximately unity gain. $140 shipped

CONUSA only, PayPal preferred, will trade for the right compressor, whatchagot?
    I’ll get pics up tomorrow.

2. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Any interest in a Cali76-CB for the EBS?

3. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Ohhh, let me dwell on that one. I’m interested.

4. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Sent you a PM!

5. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    EBS being traded for a Cali76, and keeping the Broughton for now.