1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EBS Multi Comp pedal, $125 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cheezewiz, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    This is by far the best compressor I've ever used. I just happen to need some money right now!

Here's the propaganda from EBS

The EBS MultiComp is a high-performance, true dual-band analog compressor pedal. It gives discerning bassists a choice between rack-quality solid state, tube simulation, and multi-band compression modes in a stage-ready pedal format. It has a compression level knob, gain level knob, and an active/passive signal switch.

EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.

125 shipped in the lower 48

2. pudgychef

pudgychef In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    if you can do $125 shipped to Ontario, Canada I will buy it for sure! (although I am sure if you wait another 24hrs someone in the lower 48 will snag it...best comp pedal by a mile imho)....regret ever selling mine

3. if its the black one I will take it, if you dont arrange something with PC

4. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.