1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EBS MultiDrive Excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Price:
    $70.00
    For sale: $78 NOW $70!

FROM EBS:
    " The EBS MultiDrive is a ”Class A” overdrive pedal, capable of producing sustain, overdrive and many other useful ”tube amp” distortion sounds. Spice up your sound! The mode switch selects classic, vintage or modern overdrive type sounds. This is the pedal to spice up your sustain! The 2008 edition uses true bypass techniques. Improvements with the new edition 3 dB higher headroom New analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise. Mechanical True Bypass switching
    EBS II. EBS 1.

This item WAS in like new shape, I removed the Velcro and there's a decent chip of paint gone below. No power supply included. Runs quietly of my Fuel Tank Classic.
    A great pedal I considered keeping but I just got a Bearfoot Blue Berry and I really only want one overdrive.
    UPDATE:
    I had pulled this one: I liked it almost as much as I like the Bearfoot and it's a lot cheaper (so sell the pricey one!!!). I was planning on listing the Bearfoot and keeping this one but then I saw that Way Huge released the Pork & Pickle. I must have that one. I had a Porkloin I had for about a year and a half and LOVED it except it was, well, huge and I wanted to stray a bit but I soon realized my error in selling.

My only trades wants are as follows:
    a RNDI (Neve DI) & a Diamond Bass Compressor. I will add the appropriate amount of cash to the trade.

I will ship out next business day, USPS. Price is for CONUSA only, everyone else, let's chat!
    Thanks for looking,
    A

Book and paperwork included. Will ship next business day Priority Mail, USPS.
    Price is for CONUSA only, everyone else, let's chat!

Thanks for looking!!!
    A

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I was debating about keeping the pedal, I actually like it better than my Bearfoot Blueberry.
    Going to put the EBS sale on hold.

Thanks folks

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    And sold! Great pedal heading out!