1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available EBS MultiDrive Universal Overdrive Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Zooberwerx, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Price:
    Excellent condition. Comes with power source...I may still have the original box & instructions. Stock photo below which I lifted off some website.

What I really need is something a little simpler like a SansAmp BDDI for tube warmth / emulation. The EBS is overkill for my needs. I'm familiar with SansAmp products but will consider other offers.

EBSMulti.jpg

My pedal does not Have the "True Bypass" stenciled on the case.

Riis

2. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    Any good interest in a Ginger?

3. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    ???

4. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    sorry for the interesting iPhone grammar. What I meant to ask is, would you be interested in trading for a ROG Ginger?

5. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks for the clarification. Thought you were offering me the chick from Gilligan's Island or a freckled, red-headed kid.

Edit: just looked it up...too much of unknown.

Riis

6. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Still looking. Just need something to warm up the front-end of my Epifani PS1000.

Riis

7. bassjoeusa

bassjoeusa

Sep 11, 2010
    Hello, may I ask why you are parting with EBS pedal? I have ordered one. It is not here yet. I am settling on this one because it is less than Aguilar Agro. Too much you say? Wondering. Thanks and best wishes, Joe

8. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    No, it's just overkill for my needs. I have no need for OD or fuzz, both of which are available if you crank it. I've found the TubeSim to be most useful as it gives some really soft break-up plus an extra level of compression. I should really run it for a full 4 hour gig...I'm impatient and haven't given it a fair shake.

Riis

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  9. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Still available.

Riis

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021