1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS neo 112 cab - NICE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bass-only, May 29, 2007.

1. Bass-only

Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I've got 3 of these (and only would ever need 2) - plus, I'd like to try something else! :)

EBS neo 112 cab. Besides the slightest scuffing on a few corners, this cab is in MINT condition. NO marks on the grill or logo, NO carpet fuzzies!

I believe this has the 2nd generation NEO speakers, as it has the chrome grill (instead of the black grill). My other 2 cabs are 3rd generation and I can hear absolutely no difference between cabs.

Here's some of the specs...

Technical Specifications :
    Frequency Response 50 - 18k Hz
    Sensitivity 100 dB
    Power Rating 300 W RMS
    Impedance 8 ohms
    Volume 35 liters
    Height 37 cm / 15"
    Width 49 cm / 19"
    Depth 34 cm / 13"
    Weight 12 kg / 27 lbs

Lowest I can go: $500 shipped!

You don't see many of these come on the (used) market!

Only trade right now is for a black face, Bergie HT112, ideally with Bergie padded cover (so my other Bergie HT 112 has a friend!)

IMG_0531.gif

IMG_0530.gif

IMG_0534.gif

IMG_0533.gif

IMG_0532.gif

2. Bass-only

Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I can go $525 shipped! :hyper:

3. Bass-only

Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Lowest I can go........... $500 shipped!
    This is a RARE cab here, folks!

4. nice cab! I'm set for 12s and I have no money or I'd seriously consider this one. Have you played it at all? Looks brand new.

5. Bass-only

Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Thanks, Brad!

Yep, she does look virtually new. The story on this one is that I had a pair of these and LOVE them. In watching the sites, another became available. Since one of my heads (an EBS HD-350) will go to 2 ohms - I thought it would be nice to be able to make a 3 cab stack. I used it once this way and it was WAY MORE than I needed. I barely had the master up! I'm selling this one, because it has a different color grill than my other two (in keeping with matching cabs).

I recently picked up a Bergie HT112 and thought it would be nice to have a EBS neo 112 stack AND a Bergie HT112 stack.

I have used this EBS as a stand-alone cab (sitting on a chair) and it sounded HUGE with plenty of bottom (even with being on the chair). That was with a Little Mark II head.

If I don't sell it quickly, it will probably come off the selling block. I'd probably regret selling it anyway! :)

6. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    Seriously, if I hadn't bought Bonnaroo tickets, I'd buy this and sell off my Dr. Bass 2x12. Too bulky, too much.

But I just can't float it.

One 12 would be a dream cab for me atm.

7. Bass-only

Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Gonna run this listing through the weekend.

If it's not sold by then, I promised myself I could keep it! :)

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021