EBS neo 112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jock, Aug 12, 2005.

1. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Has anyone got any comments on this cab. Im looking at it mostly because of the weight and size. How does it stand up to other 1x12´s on the market?
  2. I can't tell you anything about thier neo cabs.. but in general they do high quality stuff, that is among the bast sounding i've played.. since you're in Stockholm you should go to Jam they have lots of EBS stuff and some cool basses too..

3. Got To Groove

Got To Groove Guest

Jun 14, 2005
    i have the 1x12 neo EBS cab..... i have the HD-350 head to.....the cab whit the head sounds amazing....but if u are playing whit a large/loud band live the 1x12 cab will not be enough!
  4. I absolutely looove EBS cabs. Some of the best sounds I've gotten were from an Aguilar AG 500 plugged into an EBS 410. Their amps are also very good, but I like Boogie better. If I could have my way, there'd be an EBS stack in my gameroom right now. I haven't tried that particular cab, but from my experience the EBS 410 is very tight, fast, punchy, with a well rounded low end that normally only a 15 could get. It had a very warm puchiness to it too, adding some bass to the upper register (d and g strings).

Go pick up that 112. You won't regret it.

What amp and bass are you playing through?
  5. bugbass

Apr 8, 2004
    I use two 112 cabs with the Td650, they sound really good.
    The Aguilar 112 has more low end, but the EBS cuts through better, and are also pretty loud.
    Anyone tried the neo 210?
  6. MAGUS®

Dec 23, 2004
    I got 2 EBS Neo 1x12's - check links in my sig. A friend also has the same setup ( the sound of his made me buy mine ) and the sound is just awesome.

These cabs also weigh less than a pair of socks - you can actually carry one in each hand ( just about ) - bargain. Not cheap tho, but sheer quality.