1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Octabass, EBS Unichorus, Frantone Bass-sweet, EHX bass Micro Synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Memphaustralian, Sep 1, 2008.

1. OK. My multi-fx can't touch these for sound. But its time for me to give up a little, with a "young bass player" on the way, and little room around the house...the cash wont hurt either. :meh:

None will come with power adapter or box unless otherwise stated...except Bass Micro Synth which has the killer original wooden box!!! Paypal on me...so locals with cash can take a bit off the price.

EBS Unichorus
    don't want to do it...but can use a substandard chorus for now - $139 + shipping

EHX bass Micro Synth
    REALLY dont want to do it...but my box of moog gear is over the top already. Its scratched up but works perfectly...and is the old version and comes with the old wooden box - $240 + shipping

Frantone Bass-sweet (Bassweet) - oops type fulltone first time!
    - barely had a chance to play it. Loved it for a specific tone, but can get by with what i have for now...so letting it go. SOLD SOLD SOLD $149 + shipping

EBS Octabass
    - love it but the multi-fx can cover me for now. it's the new one, Black one, great condition. SOLD SOLD SOLD for $110 + shipping

Or save $$$ and take the remaining two for $360 + shipping in USA.

I have some pics with hi-res if you want them too. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    PM on OctaBass.

3. PMs replied. Thanks

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Don't you mean FRANtone Bassweet?

5. certainly did mean that...fixed it - thanks!
    :)

6. Cheaper bump!!!!!!

7. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Damn it Munji....;););)

If you don't take it I will...

8. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Done...;):bag:

9. Octave pedal is GONE! Thanks Basswave!

Now offering the remaining three for $470 (Vs 528 individually) + shipping in USA.

10. Never heard back from the guy looking to buy the lot. So these three are still available and still offered at $470 for the remaining three.

i might also be willing to sell my like new moogerfooger freq-box.

11. Back from Vegas, yall.

12. trying to deal on the lot still, but still available with some subtle interest in the Sweet.

13. Easy mojo

Easy mojo

Aug 5, 2008
    PM Sent

14. alright...i am back from vacation...only two pedals left. want them? i will have to ebay in a few days as i move house end of the month

15. PM sent on unichorus

16. hey afro, I responded with a tassie shipping quote of sorts.

17. Price reduction on old EHX bass micro synth. Includes wooden box, power supply and I will even pickup up to $20 of shipping, or take off $20 for someone who picks it up locally with CASH in hand!