1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Octabass & EHX Bass Micro Synth - Dang, I need 4 pedalboards sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Memphaustralian, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I love both of these pedals but the novelty sounds can hold off for later...maybe i can concentrate on playing more bass and twiddling less parameters. My pedal boards are getting stupid anyway.

Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth
    - I must mention that this pedal seems very quiet. I hope it is amping correctly. I found I always used it with a boost as it didn't seem loud enough. Maybe some regulars can chime in and tell me if that is normal or not. Whoever buys it should just be aware of that, as it seems too quiet for me. Otherwise, functions great and sounds super nasty and aggressive, especially when added to a Mooger Fooger MF101. It is pretty scratched up. Local buyer would be great so you can check it out. $190 plus shipping

EBS Octabass
    - I am trying to sell this before I find a place for it in one of my songs...as it sounds great to mess around with and solo with. It's perfect condition functionally and very good cosmetic condition. $129 plus shipping

Boss Autowah
    - forgot I had this. Works great functional, cosmetically average. $39.

2. hkroy

hkroy

Nov 3, 2007
    Hong Kong
    please check PM

3. hey Roy,

I am looking into safe options for shipping and payment...will let you know once I have researched.

BTW: Things to note. Power supply will come with the EHX pedal, but not for the others, unless you really need one...they are just standard.

Also the EBS is the new black version, with the ins/outs correctly set right to left
    (although personally i like the idea of left to right, but the rest of the world doesn't and thus old grey ones are a pain in the ass because of that).

4. I will also take trade for something like a Peterson strobostomp. or a GOOD gig bag. plus cash either way works

5. If you want to correct the volume issue I have a solution that will probably work. On the bottom of the pedal there should be a hole, get a small flathead screwdriver and twist it till it's at unity.

6. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Offer PM'd on Octabass.

LeonD

7. Thanks Max!!! I will try that.

Leon, will play with the octabass for a while and consider your offer. Thanks for the offer.