1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Octabass Octave divider version I

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by sricabla, Mar 3, 2008.

1. sricabla

sricabla

Jul 4, 2003
    San Francisco
    Selling a hardly used EBS Octabass Octave divider.It sounds good if you want to divide your note to hi and low registers. Solid as a rock and in great condition. I don't use it any more.
    Asking $85.00

Sorry, no trades

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Are the input and output jacks misprinted or do you really come in on the left and go out on the right? That seems kind of unconventional.

3. sricabla

sricabla

Jul 4, 2003
    San Francisco
    yeah...in on the left out on the right.

4. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well, thanks for getting back to me. That's kind of weird. I would have to turn it upside down to run it with other pedals. Other than lacking 3 modes how does this differ from the new generation of this pedal? What mode would this be most closely related to? Is it a synthy octave down or a sub-dub type of octave down?

5. sricabla

sricabla

Jul 4, 2003
    San Francisco
    It goes to a sub bass level. Maybe you would use it for a unique sound for 1 song or so.More than that it would get old really fast. The tracking is pretty good on it though. But if you work on it you can get some pretty cool sounds on it.

6. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Its a sub-bass octave with a bit of growl. You could always mod it to have the input and output jacks on the correct sides. I'm actually performing this mod on mine right now, as well as re-painting the enclosure, making it true-bypass, and adding a blue led :D. I'll probably post something about it in the effects forum at some point.
    Definitely a great pedal at a great price!