SOLD EBS Octabass True Bypass; Barefoot Blueberry Overdrive BBBOD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Laurent, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    Price:
    $75
    For sale, no trade at this time:

EBS Octabass "True Bypass Edition" triple mode
    I am the original owner of this pedal and it comes with the factory box, the manual and all the trimmings!
    The pedal is in mint condition and has the factory pad attached to the bottom. This pedal was never velcroed. The pedal sound great and operates as it should. It tracks well and will even recognize two to three note chords. It has seen very little use. My favorite Octabass and I have owned a bunch (see my profile), this one sounds great and tracks well.
    $75 shipped CON USA
    Inquire about international shipping, please.

Barefoot Blueberry Overdrive BBBOD. Low serial number #32; 32nd pedal made.
    I am the original owner of this pedal and it comes with the factory box and barefoot printed silk wrap paper. The pedal has seen very light use and as no Velcro at the bottom. It has a few chips in the paint as pictured. The pedal operates as it should and is one of the very best light OD pedals on the market.
    $160 shipped CON USA <<<<<<<SOLD >>>>>>>>
    Inquire about international shipping, please.

Pics:

IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1816.JPG IMG_1817.JPG IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1819.JPG IMG_1820.JPG IMG_1821.JPG IMG_1822.JPG IMG_1823.JPG

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Laurent

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
  3. REV

REV Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2006
    The Bearfoot Blue Berry is a great pedal. Nice little extra grit on bass. It is also great for guitar. GLWS.

arbitrary and Laurent like this.
  4. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    PM

5. Laurent

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    PM responded to.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021