1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade EBS ProLine 410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RyanSaranich, Feb 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. RyanSaranich

RyanSaranich Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2021
    New York City
    Endorser of EBS Amplification, Neotech Straps
    Price:
    United States
    Hello all! This is my first post here, so feel free to steer me in the right direction if I'm missing something.

I absolutely love this cabinet and I’m sad to see it go, but I really need something lighter weight and suits my needs a little better.
    This 410 is rated for 800W (Impedance: 4ohms). Total weight: 77.4 lbs.
    There’s one issue with this cab: I replaced one of the cones a few years back and the ever-wonderful TSA put a crease in it after EBS went through a LOT of trouble getting me an extra speaker while I was in Sweden on a gig. I was able to massage it out and have continued using it like this for the last 3 or 4 years with no issues and no difference in sound. There is a picture of this speaker in the images. Also, slight cosmetic stuff with the carpet on the bottom of the cab.
    I'm happy to include the cab cover (an Aguilar cover that fits this cab perfectly), and will also include the moving cart pictured if you need it!

Questions/need more pictures? Feel free to message me.
    I'm very interested in trades, but I would only be looking for other EBS items: Neo 112, or ProLine/Neo 210.
    Local pickup only please (NYC/Manhattan), unless you'd like to arrange shipping. IMG_9397 2.JPG IMG_9397 2.JPG IMG_9398 2.JPG IMG_9399 2.JPG IMG_9400 2.JPG IMG_9401 2.JPG IMG_9402 2.JPG IMG_9403 2.JPG
    Local pickup in NYC only.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. tleebassist11

tleebassist11 Taylor Lee Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2011
    NC
    Endorsing: Fodera, DR Strings, Epifani Amps
    This cab smacks! The seller is great to work with as well, I've bought a ton of gear from him outside of Talkbass!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021