EBS Studio editions?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by GazzBass, Nov 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GazzBass

GazzBass

Apr 20, 2008
    Japan
    Anyone spent a bit of time with these pedals? Is there a significant improvement on the older version? I haven't heard many people talking about them. I was considering upgrading my Multi Comp and Uni Chorus. Do you reckon its worth it?

Thanks

Gazz

2. GazzBass

GazzBass

Apr 20, 2008
    Japan
    Anyone?

3. tfer

tfer

Jan 1, 2014
    I don't have any experience with EBS pedals yet, but the compression features in the Billy Sheehan model really intrigues me.

4. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I'd like to know too. The Multicomp description on the EBS site says this: 2015 introducing the Studio Edition with optimized signal path, new design, new signal relay switching technique, protection against over voltage up to 18V and possibility to power the pedal with anything from 9-12V DC.

I'm particularly interested in the "new signal relay switching" but what does that really mean? Is it that much better than the previous edition?

5. UncleDomino

UncleDomino

Apr 19, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Bass Strings Online became an official dealer for EBS. The new pedals look nice, but I don't know anything about them.

6. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021