1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBS Valve Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Wrench, Jun 20, 2017.

1. The Wrench

The Wrench

Feb 13, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    $175
    Disclaimer - This is the non-DI version.

Back in my that strange and wonderful time in my life known as "The Great Hybrid Amp Experiment Gone Wrong", I kept searching and searching for a way to get my mostly non-tube amps to sound like tube amps. This "pedal" (I have a hard time calling this a pedal as it is more like a tube pre-amp) got me most of the way there.

Eventually, though, the call of the tube was too strong to resist and I broke out the SVT again.

Anyway, great sounding pedal. Hate to see it go, but hopefully someone else will get as much enjoyment out of it as I have over the years.

Velcroed. Original box. Original AC adapter.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021