1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Valvedrive fitting into pedal case?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JN8642, Nov 26, 2016.

1. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    Hey guys,

I'm looking into getting an EBS Valvedrive. I know it won't fit on my current board with the hard case. I need a bigger board soon in general so why not upgrade sooner than later. I love slanted boards and I'm currently looking at the Pedaltrain Classic 1 with the hard case. So my question is, do any of you guys have experience with that board with the hard case fitting an EBS VD? I'm ok with trimming down the padding if need be. Figured I'd ask you guys instead of relying on doing the measurement math of both products hahaha, it could be a little off.

If not, has anyone had experience with other board and case brands fitting the VD?

Mkay, worked a ridiculous shift, bed, retail......man.

2. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    bumpppppp

3. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I had one on a pedaltrain jr with softcase... no issues... I can't remember if i ever had it on my pedaltrain pro with hardcase though.

4. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    Nice! Was it the newer version with the DI?

5. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    No, it was the old version. Great pedal... Should have kept it... I went with a tube DI an ampeg svt DI.

JN8642 likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021