1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EBS Valvedrive VS. Fulltone Bassdrive

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jimmyjames77, Apr 11, 2009.

1. jimmyjames77

jimmyjames77 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    I'm looking into the EBS Valvedrive and own, and like, the Fulltone Bassdrive. I'm just wonderring if anyone can give any personal experience on the EBS? If you've owned both I'm looking for a comparison.
    I leave the Fulltone on pretty much all the time and like the way the vintage setting responds to my bass. I feel it could be a little more "clear" though.

2. jimmyjames77

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    ttt

3. jetofuj

jetofuj

Jun 16, 2008
    PL
    "Search" function is your friend!

There were many threads on Valvedrive and Bassdrive, so you will find exactly what you are looking for.

4. Agito

Agito

Jun 27, 2009
    I have the ValveDrive, Really happy with it, Gives a warm sound which i personally like
    And you can have not bad at all overdrive :p

5. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I'm a huge Valve Drive fan. Sounds natural, and full. I've used the Bassdrive, reg and MOSFET versions, and greatly prefer the EBS. Actually, I like the Fulltone OCD better than either of their bassdrives. The EBS pedal sounds like what I think a mild bass overdrive should sound like, and stays warm and smooth all the way from mild to (sort of) wild.

6. jimmyjames77

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    Yes there are, and I have looked. I can not find, however, the direct comparison between these two specific pedals. I want someone who has owned or does currently own these 2 to give me feedback as to how they compare.