Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EBS WahOne?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Pearl_jammin, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Did a quick search and didn't find anything.
    Has anyone had any experiance with these things. The site (check out here...http://www.ebs.bass.se/koll/wahone.htm) says they are new but I don't know how new.

Look pretty impressive, Id love to hear one of these in action, love the fact that it's a volume pedal aswell.:hyper:

2. plasson

plasson

Mar 21, 2005
    yumm, seems big and tough and sturdy... :D

3. I can't get over how good this thing looks...it's EBS...it's a volume pedal and a wah pedal, looks to be built like a tank, and if it sounds anything like the EBS-IQ then it's going to sound amazing too.

Anyone know anything about release dates? Any info?

4. *drools* oh mamma....

That thing looks awesome! I don't know what all those buttons do, but I want one...

I don't think there's a single EBS pedal that I wouldn't have. Maybe I'll move to sweden and try and get a job with them :ninja:

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    It's released but only in sweden. I know a few people with them.

6. plasson

plasson

Mar 21, 2005
    and what do they say about it? :D

7. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    What is interesting, EBS effects are more expencieve in Sweeden then in other countries, or at least not cheaper, this is something I don't understand.

8. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
  9. Tell all Toasted! What do they think?

10. pacojastorius

pacojastorius Guest

May 21, 2005
    usa
    you can get them in paris, i was just about to buy one, for 230 euros, but i bottled out!

11. Some weeks ago I tried EBS WahOne in a Finnish bass store. It was quite ok. Wah section is very versatile and volume feature is really big plus. It was really heavy and seemed very well-built (sturdy).

Although I wasn`t so much interested of buying it because I already have Ernie ball volume pedal and Earthquake bass wah to do my trick.

At least in EU EBS wah is bit cheaper than Earthquake wah and it has volume pedal included, so if I could choose now I would have probably bought EBS instead of Earthquake.

12. mooses

mooses

Feb 7, 2006
    The Wah One is released world-wide (wherever there is a EBS distributor). See EBS website for dealers in your country.

/mooses

13. bassomane

bassomane

Apr 3, 2002
    Austria
    A review in English is now available on the EBS homepage!