Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EBS !

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by AllodoX, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Looky look what i just bought :D

[​IMG]

AND

[​IMG]

I traded my Boss ODB-3, boss LMB-3 and Bassballs in.. added some € 's and left the store with these 2 babies :D they rule

2. Ohlala,
    Swedish quality... :)

3. Alla materialen gjord inne inne Sverige er om hög kvalitet... särskilt kvinnan. :D

4. Hehe, nästan helt rätt!:D
    How did you write that? Do you speak any swedish or did you look it up? Dutch sounds a bit like swedish here and there (or is it the other way round...).

5. I work in an international company.. we have a real big helpdesk that has 400 employees. they do the european helpdesk-stuff for Symantec, unilever, etc. and also do they handle the worldwide helpdesk for SGI ( expensive computers ).

So as you may guess.. there are also some swedes there :D And sometimes they teach me some language during lunchbreak :)

i'm not helpdesk myself tho.. i'm UniX sysadmin

6. Hey I'm Swedish too! Well the American version, but still I'm a high quality example of Black Swede... Well I'm part Swedish and mixed with other stuff.

7. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Ah, Santa's going to bring me one of those Octas too, right after he stops at T-market.. So, how are they?!

8. They're nice :)

the tracking is real fast, but on the E and A strings, when you play open it loses track after 2 sec.. so if you play fluently nothing's wrong, but if you play long notes, it will sound weird..

9. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    How's about a review of the Multi-Drive???:D

10. coming up soon.. including sound-samples :D