EBSHD350 and Mesa Walkabout Scout12... virtually new

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KJung, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Both are at Low Down Sound in Detroit (866) 674-1646...
    for significantly below typical used price (plus no hassle... you can pay with a credit card and they will ship the stuff safely).

As you can see by my profile, I enjoy trying out a lot of stuff, and sometimes I love it and keep it a long time, and other times it's not quite for me. Here's the detail...

EBS350... used on about 4 gigs... literally new, in an SKB 2 space rack. Great 'modern' sounding head... very loud for 350 watts RMS into 4ohms... will run safely down to 2ohms according to manufacturer. Call the guys at Low Down Sound or PM me.... it's for sale for $899 with the rack... these usually sell used without rack for around $1,200)

Mesa Walkabout Scout 12.... was in my rehearsal space for about a year. Only out on one gig. Also, comes with the carry bag for the Walkabout if you want to remove the head for use with other cabs. Great sounding, tubey combo, loud enough for moderate size gigs. $879 with bag!

For sale soon.... Lakland 94-55 Deluxe.... highly figured birdseye maple board, cherry sunburst... barts, plays perfectly... about 6 years old.... some minor 'slap' wear on the 'top' finish below the neck pickup and two very small dings in the finish (not through to the wood). Typical sell price used for the USA 94-55 in good condition is around $1,900. I will have this for sale at Low Down Sound for $1,700 in about a week. Comes with hard case and a few sets of Lakland Nickel strings.