1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ed Friedland's Blues Bass

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by ransombass, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ransombass

ransombass

Dec 16, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    I bought the book and cd set several years ago and devoured it. I recently broke it out to work through it again, but I realized that the cd is missing. My question is; Is there a way to get the cd without purchasing the whole set again? Thanks.

2. BlackRussian

BlackRussian Padawan Learner

Jun 30, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Try contacting the publisher... sometimes if you fax in the copyright page they will provide the disk for shipping costs.

3. ransombass

ransombass

Dec 16, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    Right on, thank you!

4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    If that doesn't work, let me know... I could help. I just recently cracked this book for the first time after getting it as a Christmas present. Enjoying it so far. Haven't even opened the CD yet.

5. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    seems like the tracks were available for download on his website at some point in time....

6. ransombass

ransombass

Dec 16, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    Thanks! You all are awesome.

7. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    Just look for a used deal on Amazon. I'm sure you'll find it, and get a spare back up print to boot.

8. Mushroo

Mushroo Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Massachusetts, USA
    I worked for a (competing) publisher and we sold replacement CDs for all of our books for about $9. We actually did a fairly brisk business; people are always losing things! :)

9. ransombass

ransombass

Dec 16, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    Right on! Great suggestions.

10. funkybass

funkybass

Oct 19, 2006
    Indiana
    I don't know why they all don't do that. I'm missing a few myself.