1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eddie Gomez Contact

Discussion in 'Bassists [DB]' started by ElBasso, Oct 31, 2013.

1. ElBasso

ElBasso

Oct 1, 2010
    Hello,

I am a bassist currently working in San Juan for a little while in November and I just finished my master's thesis on Eddie Gomez. I have been trying to contact him to get in touch about a lesson using his public emails- through his website and cmpr's faculty and they all return as unsendable. Does anyone have a working email for him that I could use to contact him that they could send through a private message?

Thank you

2. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    Try facebook message

3. ElBasso

ElBasso

Oct 1, 2010
    Great idea, thanks!

4. He's out on the road with a heavy schedule right now with his trio...Stefan Karlsson piano, and the brilliant Ed Soph on drums. We just spent some time together here in Denver. They're down in Mexico as we speak.......please send my best if you're lucky enough to catch up with him.
    DURRL will PM you the email address with my regards, since it probably shouldn't be posted publicly.

5. ElBasso

ElBasso

Oct 1, 2010
    Thanks for the message Paul; got the PM. Sorry for the delay- very limited Internet in the ocean.