1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden 112XLT Cabinets FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rms2, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    I have 2 Eden D112XLT cabinets for sale. I have had these for about 3 years and bought them used in good condition here on TB. I bought them for some work on electric bass that never fully materialized and most of my gigs now are on DB. Though they sound great with Upright they are simply more than I need for the gigs I am playing. So they have been used mainly at home in my studio and on only a few gigs. One of them has some pilling of the carpet but it is intact all around without tears or stains.

Price is $250 each plus shipping.

100_0695600x800-1.

100_0690600x800.

Edenside2.

100_06761024x768Medium.

2. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    Here is a link to some reviews on TB;

http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/493/title/d112xlt/cat/493

These are great sounding cabs that really cut through a mix well. I always get compliments on my tone when using these. I just don't need to be this loud anymore.

And the specs say 38lbs but they don't feel that heavy to me. Maybe due to good handle placement, or maybe all that exercise I've been doing is paying off!

3. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    I also just listed my Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0. It sounds incredible with these cabinets and can go plenty loud. Makes for a killer rig that is easy to transport but can cover even the largest stages.

4. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    These weigh less than a bag of H2O softener salt, will fit on the back seat of your Rickshaw, can be used for bass and PA simultaneously, and if you buy both of these and my Shuttle 9.0 head I'll make you a deal you can't refuse.

5. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    Price decrease to $250 plus shipping. Probably around $30 to the NE and $40 or so to the West coast based on a 19x19x25 package at 40lbs via FedEx. That's quite a bit less than I paid for them and they are in good condition since they have only been out of my house a couple times. Sure seems like a great deal to me!

6. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    One cabinet is sold. The other is still available and can ship out tomorrow afternoon.

7. LowEndBuzz

LowEndBuzz

Sep 1, 2013
    Maryland
    PM sent

8. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    Thanks everybody for your interest.

And I just want to add a note about new TB'er LowEndBuzz. He drove down to meet me and pick up the cabinet and I must say he is a great guy and will be a great addition to the TB forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.