Eden 115-XLT - trade for your 2x10? **price drop**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by EthanTheHeathen, Oct 15, 2006.

1. I've got an Eden 115-XLT that I would like to trade for a 2x10. I like Bag End, Ampeg, Avatar, and many others - just run offers by me. I'd prefer not to have to throw in money, so I don't need any super high end cabs, just a good, solid 2x10.

This cab is in good shape, but has a bit of the rattiness that is typical in carpeted cabs. Everything seems to be in good working order. I just haven't really used this since about a year ago when I realized that I wasn't really a 15" guy (turns out I'm actually 6'1" [ha ha]).

I could also sell this for $275 + shipping. Naturally, I'd prefer not to ship, but let's just see what happens.

By the way, I frequently travel as far northwest as Fargo, and as far southeast as Chicago, so if you live somewhere along the way we could possibly work something out.

Eden.png

2. Anybody have anything to offer, 2x10s or otherwise? If anyone is interested in purchasing the cab, the price is very negitiable. Just make an offer!

3. Did I mention that this cab has some serious low end? It would sound perfect paired with a 2x10, although you should probably just trade me your 2x10 for it ;)

4. Weekend bump for lower price, and the possibility of meeting somewhere between Fargo, ND and Chicago, IL. Buy/trade it!

5. Bump. Any interest anyone?

6. osciphex

osciphex

Jun 1, 2001
    PM'd...

7. Enticing!

8. Still currently available, thinking about a trade offer or two . . .

9. bump

10. pm sent

11. pm sent

12. all replied . . .

13. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    You have new PM.

14. I've had some good offers and have a little lineup of interested parties. I've just been looking for a box for this guy. Anyone have any advice about where to find one/how to pack it? I'm a little unprepared . . . Thanks!

15. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    still for sale? I PM'ed a trade offer last week but no reponse.

16. And . . . it's gone. Finally worked out a local deal. Thanks for all the offers!

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021