Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 115XLT or Nemesis 410?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by murphy, Feb 25, 2006.

1. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi everyone,
    Could you help me ....As a standalone for small gigs, rehearsals and jams, which cab do you think could cut it it the best?.:bassist: ..under 60lbs
    Thanks alot
    Murphy

2. the 410 will move more air than the 15 at the same wattage... and the frequency response is nearly identical... go for the 10's all the way.

3. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    The 115XLT is a gigantic sounding cab. Thick, rich, and meaty. It should provide good oomph for driving the band.

The 10's will be punchier.

4. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Thanks for your thoughts guys.
    I use a 410XLT for bigger gigs , but want something lightweight also.
    Does anyone have any gig experience with the nemesis, or 115XLT?
    Cheers

5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I like the Nem 4x10, but I heard the Aggie S410 and like that even better, especially for $379 that Musiciansfriend.com is blowing them out on clearence for!

6. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    None with the nemesis, but I've spent a lot of time with the 115XLT, and it'll have NO problem filling a room with a big focussed tone. Its one of my favorite cabs.

If you really wanted a light weight, full range 1x15 with a little less output than the 115XLT but a more balanced (rather than ultra FAT) tone, check out a Bergantino HT115.

7. what about a eden D112XLT?

i think that would be perfect for your requirements, i have one for the same situation