1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden 115XLT price lowered to $400

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by blamkin, Apr 26, 2002.

1. blamkin

blamkin

Nov 28, 2001
    Broomfield, Co
    (Dropped the price to $400)...

I've decided I just don't need TWO of these things. I bought this cab right before Christmas 2001, and it's never even left my house. This is the 8-ohm version, so it'll go great with those 210xlt's out there to add some more bottom to your tone. I'm very happy with my other one, and am keeping it -- even gigged out with it *last* night.

Musicians' Friend sells new ones for $570, and like I said, this one's never been anywhere besides my studio. I still have the original box, warranty card, etc etc. For some reason, my cabs didn't come with the roller casters, so if that's a big deal, I'll see what I can come up with. The holes are there, but no wheels. :confused:

Buyer to pay shipping from zip 80020.

OBO.

:D

Trade wise, I'm looking at some PA gear, such as stereo power amps, 12" stage wedge monitors (bass or full-range), and uh... I think that's