Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 210 XLT Wedge

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SheepHerder7898, Mar 7, 2003.

1. I was at Guitar Center tonight and saw there corner of used stuff when my eyes came across a Eden 210 XLT Wedge style. The price : $199. The grill is slightly damaged. I didn't try it out cause mi padre was getting hungry but anyways, is this a good price? I saw a near perfect Genz Benz 2x10 right next to it for $350. Any of you had experiance with these cabs or think either of these is worth taking a second look at? Thanks.

2. Dude, if you can score that Eden for $200...GRAB IT.

Even if one of the drivers is busted, that's only another $100 added to the cost, and you still have a D-210XLT for $300. Not bad.

3. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    If it's still there when U go back, definitely grab it. That sounds way too cheap. The Eden wedge in Australia is $1700 (equivalent to $850 US).

4. It sounded way too low for me as well but I'm going back tomorrow to check it out. Problem is I would just be using it as an extention speaker for my Bassman 25 combo cause I don't have enough money for a new head, but I was planning on doing this anyways. Well, if it all checks out and it's the 8 ohm version, I might have a new cab tomorrow.

5. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    even if it's 4 ohms grab it and re-sell it for what it's really worth.

6. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    or just save it, untill you can get a head.

THere was an aluminum hartke 410 for like 300 at my guitar center, but i waited a week(untill my next lesson) to go back and check it out, andit was liong gone

7. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Yep, if all the drivers are original and there's nothing else wrong with it other than what you mentioned, you got a great deal. Buy the Eden wedge!

This advise is from a guy who spent big bucks on two 2-10XLTs!

8. Well just got back from guitar center. It was a MBX which is a XLT in a monitor type cab, sounded great when I tried it with the bassman combo at the store. So ya know what I did? I bought it :D I got it for $200. The highlight of the purchase was when the computer came up saying "PRICE DOES NOT MEET PRICE MINIMUM!!!" :D It was supposed to be $400 but for some reason it was green tagged at $200. Another good part was when the salesman said "Hmm, eden, never heard of'em" Today is a good day. Eden....yummmm....

9. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  10. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just fell off my chair!

Good catch.

11. :D :D :D

12. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    She sure is beautiful. Does she have a name? You can't call her "Eileen" (I Lean) coz that's what I call my bass wedge.

I'm silly... I name everything :)

13. nope, no name, just Eden. i try to think of names but they all come out silly and don't fit right. Oh well, I guess i can just call my stuff Beautiful. :D

14. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    NICE!

Peace
    Nick