1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden 210 XST for sale in CANADA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jimfriar, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well - my Eden head sold - so this is next on the block. I had 2 of these - and this one was the one I used for my personal use in my musicroom. I got it about 6 months ago - brand new from an Eden dealer. It hasn't left my house, never been gigged, and is still in as new shape. It served as the cab for my Eden WT 550 head. 4 ohms . I live in Peterborough, ONTARIO. I sold the other one to a guy in Kingston ONTARIO, and the shipping was about $50 - so keep that in mind if you live in Alberta, B.C. etc. If you want to drive here - we can set something up to meet and save on shipping charges. $575 CDN for the cab. The only trades I am interested in are basses of equal value. Please email me at jfriar@cogeco.ca for info instead of PM's. Thanks - Jim.

2. I had added the basic screw on type casters to keep it up off my fllor - but I have taken them off and returned it to stock form.

3. ooglay

ooglay

Jan 27, 2006
    Still available? I'm interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.