Eden 210XLT Bass Cabs for sale (pair of cabs for $650)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gfab333, Apr 15, 2005.

1. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Pair of 2-10XLT cabs offered for sale (no trades) only to fellow TBers in Hawaii due to the excessive shipping costs to the upper 49. These 8 ohm cabs experienced light usage and are in excellent condition. One cab has detachable casters. The pair is available at a discounted price of $650 ($325 ea.). Cabs are also available for sale separately, price for an individual cab would be negotiable, as one cab is newer. Selling these to buy new equipment. See photo below of actual cabs, the WT-550 head is not for sale.

D210XLT Specs Speakers EC-1060XL Cast Frame
    Tweeters E-2700 Cast Bell
    Crossover 3.5KHz @ 18dB
    Power Handling 350W RMS
    Frequency Response 48Hz - 14KHz
    Sensitivity 103dB SPL
    Impedance 8Ω
    Dimensions 23”w x 19.5”h x 18.5”d
    Weight 68 LBS

TBers on the neighbor islands who are interested should email me their zip code and I will be glad to estimate shipping to the islands of Maui, Kauai, and Hawaii.

:eyebrow: :D :eyebrow:
  2. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    gah! If only I was in Hawaii! I've been looking for a pair of these and would gladly pay this price. :(

Bump for an awesome deal. :)

3. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Thanks Puarija!

The "FedEx Ground" shipping cost to your city would only be $150+ for the two cabs, excluding insurance. LOL!!!! :eek:

As a point of trivia I understand that the "FEDEx Ground" service from Hawaii involves putting the package on a plane from Hawaii to the West Coast; once it arrives at the West Coast shipping center it goes by truck or rail to where ever.
  4. You got a lot of nerve teasing us like that :p :D
  5. Eric Sherlock

Eric Sherlock

Mar 8, 2005
    some nerve indeed....my band just opened for another band. the bass player had a 4X10 with an aguilar head with a lakland, it was something else

what a deal if only i had the cash
  6. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Sold. Thanks to all!

:bassist: :cool: :bassist:
  7. ejholow

May 5, 2005
    I'm thinking of getting an Eden WT400 with a 210XLT. What didn't you like about these cabinets.
  8. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I loved them, and I've used Eden cabs since the mid 1990s. I just wanted to try something new and different. I use Accugroove cabs now, and I made the move based on posts here at TB. These cabs have their own tone, as you can read in TB threads. While they are very pricey, I'm very happy with them.

Back to Edens... as a preface to my comments, I used either an iAMP 800, GK 1001, or Eden WT-550 head with my eden cabs. These cabs cover all bases (pun intended)! regardless if you play metal, traditional jazz, fusion jazz, R & B, funk, pop, alternative rock, classic rock, etc. - you get the picture, you can always obtain a great tone by working the amp EQ and the cab's horn attenuator (rolled off for some applications). These tens are very punchy, and some say have a middy bark. In my experience, you can get a very deep tubey round tone if desired, provided that you are not playing at high volume. The cabs have good power handling ability and provide a pretty good amount of volume and headroom. Due to their predominate punchy characteristics, these cabs are often favored by slappers, but work for fingerstyle just as well.

I hope this helps.

:D :bassist: :D