1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden 210XLT FS $275

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eduardokill, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm getting rid of almost all of my gear due to the fact that I won't be gigging for an extended time, and need to clear up some space. I have had this cab for around 3 years and have had zero problems with it. Condition is used, but not abused. Functions exactly as it should. 350watts @ 8 ohms, comes with casters. Will ship but I have no container, so I will likely have to just have UPS package and ship, which will not be cheap (hence the low selling price) and will be the buyer's responsibility. I am located in western Illinois (61282) and the cab is in the realm of 65 pounds. Local pickup welcome, and I'm willing to drive a bit for the right deal. Paypal accepted. Pics on the way!

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. Forgot to mention-I think this was originally a metro combo that was converted to a cab only, hence the label on the control plate reading "metro." It's never been an issue for me, and I actually forgot until I snapped off the pictures, but thought it was worth mentioning.

4. This is a surprisingly portable cab. I've always been able to carry it in one hand. And the tone is fantastic. It was my main gigging cab for around 2.5 years. I used it with an Eden wt400, an Eden e300t, and an Ashdown little bastard, and it always sounded awesome.

5. Excellent price and cab. I'd be all over this if you were closer.

6. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1 Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Richmond , Va
    Me too.

BTW is the Dynamite Lounge still there in Bentendorf? I played there in the 70s. It was without a doubt the best club gig I ever played. Or better yet, JD's Steak House??

7. You know you want it bump!!

8. Just sent you a PM!

9. Payment received. Cab is sold!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.