1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Eden 210XLT with Tuki Cover $425

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TalBass, Jan 17, 2004.

1. This is a pre-US Music David Eden 210 XLT Cabinet with Tuki cover. This is a 4 ohm, 350 watt cabinet with two Eden ten inch speakers and an Eden horn with attenuator. The cabinet and cover are both in excellent condition. I used it as an onstage monitor for our praise band at church, and it has never been pushed or abused. This is a wonderful sounding cabinet that will handle all styles of music, as well as five and six string basses. I am asking $425 for the cabinet and the cover, and I will split shipping with the buyer. You can check my references on Ebay under fla4music. I have 46 positive feedbacks with no negatives. Please email me for pictures, and thanks for reading my ad.