Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Eden 210XLT's WITH Eden covers, near mint, PRE US Music...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Vic, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    SOLD! :hyper: :hyper:

I still love these cabs, but my situation has changed, so I need to change my gear up some.

These are KILLER (8ohm) cabs, look and sound GREAT!

Click for bigger...
    [​IMG]

Vendor link...
    [​IMG]

NO speaker issues, NO stains/tears/marrs/dents in the wood/carpet, NO dents or scratches in the grills (tho one of the badges has a few very minor scratches on it), typical minor scuffing on some of the plastic corners. Always hauled in my car, with the covers on. Never pushed hard. The most I've pumped thru each of these is about 250 Watts of very clean signal. I purchased these brand new, special ordered as a pair (no showroom floor time), and they have never even been loaned out.

Currently (each): MSRP $850, MF sells them for $680. The covers were $140/pr. That's about $1500 for the pair as they sit new. I got a good deal and bought NEW locally, so I've basically got about the same $1500 in mine, and noting they are used...

$700 for the PAIR (8ohms each) WITH Eden COVERS!!

• I special ordered these brand new, no showroom floor time. I'm the only one to ever touch these, and they have NEVER been pushed hard. Moved them in my car myself.
    • EDEN brand covers
    • INCREDIBLE TONE
    • NO issues, near mint, just the usual corner scuffing and a few minor scratches on the Eden badges.
    • "Real" Pre US Music Edens
    This is a FANTASTIC deal!

Ok, I'm hoping for a local sale, or, I'm also willing to drive midway for anyone within reasonable driving distance, I really don't want to ship these. I would be shipping/driving from Urbana, IL 61801.

Also, I would consider breaking them up, but I'd prefer to sell as a "4ohm pair".

Trade offers considered, but not for low end stuff, and really, I need the money. I would also entertain trade offers from "loca' folks for stuff I could sell in a reasonable time period and be able to easily ship (like a bass or bass + cash).

2. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    I'm currently researching the best way to ship something like these, as I've never shipped cabs before, and I ABSOLUTELY INSIST they are well protected for their new owner. I love these cabs and refuse to put them at any risk.

Anyone with cab shipping experience wanna' share some info? Boxes for stuff like these are about $20 each as far as I can tell at local shipping supplies places (very heavy duty cardboard, tho, which is good). If that's just the way it is, then so be it I guess.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Vics,

Just where in central Illinois are you located?? I get through Illinois every week. This might just work out. ;)

4. All I can say is that Vic is a great person to deal with (and that this is a very nice deal!)...

5. klorence

klorence

Nov 21, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    c'mon someone!

this is a fantastic deal for a set of terrific cabs. i miss mine.

free bump.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    2 for about the price of one new not to mention the extras. Geez, wish I had the money. Someone needs to leap on these.

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    WOW. What a deal and a great guy to deal with.

8. Bump for a great guy to deal with! Vic - I can't believe you haven't sold these yet! And - can you PM with how much you ended up getting for the P?

9. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Folks, this is an exceptional deal.

10. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    On hold! (finally) :)

11. Don't get too excited...my bass has been on and off hold a few times now :( Good luck!

12. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Thanks for the encouraging words ;) , but I actually have one pretty serious and two more on deck at this point. Hate to say it, but all it took was for me to post outside of talkbass. :meh:

13. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
  14. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    ;)

15. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    To a VERY good home, I might add! I couldn't be happier about the whole thing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.