Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Eden 212xlt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brothernewt, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    On hold till Wednesday pending sale
    Repost: I posted this for a while, lot's of interest but never made a deal. Took it down as I was busy... but better now.

I have a mint eden d212xlt bass cab w/factory cover. 8 Ohms 400W RMS.

It's a great sounding cab and I'd love to keep it, but it's just not getting used at all right now (4Ohm HLF is all there's room for in the bands trailer). Willing to work out trades for items on my GAS list but money's better (at least this month).

Link to the Eden site: http://eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d212xlt.asp

Link to pics of mine: http://photobucket.com/albums/d65/brothernewt/Eden 212xlt/ (hopefully they work this time!)

Paypal or Cash only. Non local buyers responsible for shipping.. but might be able to work out delivery in most of OR and WA

2. brothernewt

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    Oops... I left the price out. I posted while at work, and as alarming as this sounds, I'm a 911 operator. Someone screaming help in your ear tends to distract you! :)

$400 + shipping. I'll eat paypal fees.

Most shipping quotes I've looked up for interested people run between $60 and $75. I used the size and weight specs from Eden's website and rounded up a bit for the cover and packaging. My zip is 97206 for anyone that wants to look up shipping on their own, and by all means, if you find a better rate, help a brother out!

Jason

3. brothernewt

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    bump... $375?

4. rdpbass

rdpbass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Utah
    pm sent

5. you might want to try selling it over at the Eden forum

6. brothernewt

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    Great idea Slap_happy. I've got a local guy coming to play it tomorrow. If that doesn't work out, I'll post over there.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.