Eden 2x15's and Cutting Through

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by freshmeat1989, Aug 18, 2004.

1. I have recently found that I love the Eden sound. So warm, smooth, and bassy. Anyways, I went to the music store and tried the bass I want through an WT400 and a D-215XLT. I loved it. A new amp purchase is in my possible future and I was wondering a couple things. If I did get that cab, I would be using it in a rock band with a guitarist using a Crate 120W tube amp. One thing though, this guitarist is very considerate and has heard of a thing called a volume knob (thank goodness). So my question is this; how well do Eden 2x15's cut through? Would the additon of a 2x10 help? Thanks for any replies.
  2. metalbob

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    :hyper: :bassist: well i have had my eden for about a week and a half i am using a bbemaxt preamp int qsc rmx 1450 power amp depending on your current amp i think you would be fine once again how many watts is your current amp ???
  3. 10 :eek: ;) . This will all happen in October so I'm pre-preparing. I will probably be using a Traynor YBA200.
  4. i love edens as well, but i havent seen the 2x15's yet, ive got a current love of 2x15's, ive always loved 15's...ive tried a 155xlt with a hartke ha5000 and loved it, but i also tried it with a wt330 and loved it as well, im a 15" lover
  5. Heath man, you have not lived until you've tried the D-215XLT, its UNREAL.
  6. also the reason i love 15's is because of the kubicki tone, its so bright you dont need 10's.....kubicki an a 15" cab and im in heaven :cool: