Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 410 300W coaxial tweeter

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Pesticle, Apr 28, 2002.

1. has anyone tried this amp?.. im buying this thing most likely but i dont know how good it really is... i have no experience with 4X10s but im assuming they are punchy?
    eden makes top quality stuff.. is there an exception to this? does it stack up against other 410's
    heres the specs on it
    http://www.eden-electronics.com/cxc-410c4.html
    thanks to all who cooperate with a random newbie

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I played the 1510 version of this one. It kinda ruled. I imagine the 410 would sorta rule too. Who knows?

3. I've played the CXC300-410 and was very impressed. It's a little tighter-sounding than my old WT-300/2xD210-T rig. I wouldn't want to haul around a 4x10 combo, though, although this is somewhat more reasonable than the Trace Elliot one (egads!)

4. that helps alot thanks peter... one more question... did it have nice mids to it? i dont like those thumping lows as much as alot of bassers but i do enjoy low mids quite a bit

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    It can growl like a stuck grizzly, my friend. It's very nice in the low mids...actually, I think the way they have it tuned (the cab) it's got a spike in the low/mid response, making the low mids stick out, and cut through...