1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden 410 / Kuston 115 cabs = $350 Huntsville Al.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by pnut166, May 5, 2010.

1. pnut166

pnut166

Jun 5, 2008
    alabama
    http://bham.craigslist.org/msg/1724963358.html Eden/Kustom Bass Cabs! - $350 (Huntsville)
    Date: 2010-05-04, 8:58PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-5wznm-1724963358@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hey there,

I have two bass cabinets, one's a well gigged Eden 4x10 and the other is a Kustom 1x15 deep end cab

I am not much of a bass player anymore and I need this to go, perfect for gigging. They still work perfect and the only problems are the Eden's backplate has been changed out for a wooden one and a piece of the Kustom's leather has torn off.

Other than that, neither have any problems. You can take the both for $350

I will accept trades offers. But cash preferred. Both 8 ohm!

Just email me or text 256-655-3008. Must be able to meet near or on interstate near Huntsville.

Email for pictures.

2. The Eden is still around

3. Been talking to this guy about the Eden, but sadly I can't do it right now. He really wants to sell it and is willing to drive (well, at least to Nashville :) he wants 250, but could probally be talked down. Someone should grab this!

4. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    if i can get him to come close to mobile i think i'll snag the Eden