1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

eden 410 xlt cab comments/value?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rolliefingers, Jun 29, 2005.

1. hey gang - i just picked up a used eden 410 xlt for $300. it's in fair cosmetic condition and seemingly has no mechanical problems. does this sound like a good deal? i've been looking for a 4x10 to pair up with my gk 1001-II... i figure i can resell it for at least that if i become dissatisfied - any thoughts? comments on the gk+eden cab rig?

2. I really like the eden cabs, but the xlt doesn't seem to have the big tight low end i like (it has more of a mid hump). Maybe its just the amp I was using or that the cab rolls off at a pretty high frequency? I prefer the xst, but the xlt is an awsome cab, especilly if you are gonna be pairing it with a 15 or some other cab!

3. vision

vision It's all about the groove!

Feb 25, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses and 64 Audio IEMs
    $300 for that cab is a GREAT deal. its a really nice cab, and even if you don't like it you can sell it for double.

4. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Great deal! I sold one recently for more than that and had alot of offers!

5. thanks for the feedback/comments - i'll get to try out in a band setting for the first time tomorrow night. i'm excited about it - accept, of course, squeezing into the back of a honda :)

6. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    ++1.

Congrats, I really liked the D410XLT cab I used to own. :cool:

It falls into the same category with my old Alembic F1-X preamp: "I never should've sold it!" :crying:

Congrats again, sweet deal.

- Art