Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

eden 410 xlt cab comments/value?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rolliefingers, Jun 29, 2005.

1. hey gang - i just picked up a used eden 410 xlt for $300. it's in fair cosmetic condition and seemingly has no mechanical problems. does this sound like a good deal? i've been looking for a 4x10 to pair up with my gk 1001-II... i figure i can resell it for at least that if i become dissatisfied - any thoughts? comments on the gk+eden cab rig?

2. I really like the eden cabs, but the xlt doesn't seem to have the big tight low end i like (it has more of a mid hump). Maybe its just the amp I was using or that the cab rolls off at a pretty high frequency? I prefer the xst, but the xlt is an awsome cab, especilly if you are gonna be pairing it with a 15 or some other cab!

3. vision

vision It's all about the groove! Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    $300 for that cab is a GREAT deal. its a really nice cab, and even if you don't like it you can sell it for double.

4. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Great deal! I sold one recently for more than that and had alot of offers!

5. thanks for the feedback/comments - i'll get to try out in a band setting for the first time tomorrow night. i'm excited about it - accept, of course, squeezing into the back of a honda :)

6. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    ++1.

Congrats, I really liked the D410XLT cab I used to own. :cool:

It falls into the same category with my old Alembic F1-X preamp: "I never should've sold it!" :crying:

Congrats again, sweet deal.

- Art