1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Eden 410 XLT (Montreal only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass12, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass12

bass12 Have you seen my tonsils lately? Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    I'm selling my faithful Eden 410 XLT. Sorry, but this one is for local sale only. I bought this cabinet new around ten years ago and have gigged with it quite a lot. I've never had any problems with it - used but definitely not abused. The cabinet is in very good condition - the only thing is that the covering on top has been worn away in places from my amplifier case (strictly cosmetic). Also, the wheels (which I've replaced several times) are functional but on their last legs.

Specs: 700 Watts RMS, 8 Ohm.

My reason for selling is straightforward - I love the sound of the cabinet but am tired of the weight. I just bought a much lighter neo cabinet to replace the Eden so now this one has to go. Price is $500 firm.

If you want pictures I can take some.

2. bass12

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Sale Pending.

3. bass12

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Sold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.