Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 410xlt 4ohm for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bassin', Sep 6, 2003.

1. I have an Eden 410xlt (4ohm version) that I’m not using and need to sell. I bought in the spring of 2000 and only used it for gigs (aprox. 75 shows). The cabinet is in excellent working condition and the only cosmetic flaws are a couple of scratches on the Eden logo. I would prefer a local sale but I’m willing to ship it as well, although it wouldn’t be cheap- I got an UPS Ground estimate to New York (from Oregon) and it was around $85. I was hoping to get $550 for the cabinet but I’m willing to sell it for $500 to anyone here at TB.

Here’s a link for specs: http://www.eden-electronics.com/410XLT.html

2. Omg if i had the money i would so buy this cab...but since im trying for another warwick bass it puts me down to like nothing...:bawl:

If only this was up a few weeks ago lol.

-Vince

3. **Still For Sale**

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    where the heck is Stafford, OR ? OK - actually skip that question. I did a mapquest and see that you are just south of Portland. What head were you running with that cab ? and what musical setting ?

5. I was running an Aguilar DB680 preamp into an Eden WT1000 power amp into the cab.

The musical setting was an r&b, funk, world beat type band with only one guitar as the other melodic instrument. 95% of the time we were playing small to medium size night clubs where I didn’t have to use a lot of power. On the rare occasion where I needed more power, I paired the 410xlt with a 210xlt.