1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden 410XLT FS $375

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eduardokill, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm getting rid of almost all of my gear due to the fact that I won't be gigging for an extended time, and need to clear up some space. I have had this cab for around 5 years and have had zero problems with it. Condition is used, but not abused. Functions exactly as it should. 700 watts, comes with casters. Will ship but I have no container, so I will likely have to just have UPS package and ship, which will not be cheap (hence the low selling price) and will be the buyer's responsibility. I am located in western Illinois (61282) and the cab is in the realm of 100 pounds. Local pickup welcome, and I'm willing to drive a bit for the right deal. Paypal accepted. Pics on the way.

2. a couple of pics

Attached Files:

3. one more

Attached Files:

4. Killer deal! I have one of these and love it! GLWS

5. Thanks, yeah it really lives up to its reputation. And, for those of you concerned with oversees manufactured gear, this is an older model, made in the US.

6. jpeck02

jpeck02 Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Danville, CA
    Does it still have the original cast Eden drivers?

7. As far as I know they are the original drivers. I'd have to open it up to give a definite 'yes,' though.

8. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    I have one of these. I'm looking for another for than Fear of the almighty rig. One pushes a lot of air. By all reckoning 2 will push a lot more.

Not in a hurry. And shipping this will put a dent in a wallet. Any one I get will be close to home.

9. Bump, rad cab at an even radder price!!!

10. Buy me!!!!!!

11. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Great deal even with shipping.

12. sold locally, closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.