Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 410XST - $750 + shipping

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tony, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Well, I need the deposit for my new fretless, so I've got to sell this cab. It's an XST, not the more common XLT. I've had it about 6 months, picked it up from a friend who got it directly from Eden 6 months previously and couldn't use it. I only took it out of the rehearsal space once - other than that, it's sat inside the whole tiime. There are no tears, rips, dings, or stains. If you're in SoCal, I'll deliver or meet you anywhere in a loop from Temecula to Newport Beach to the Valley to Beaumont/Banning.

Thanks for looking,

Tony

2. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Here's a couple of the back ...

Tony

3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    What's the build date on it? Four ohms or eight?

4. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Hey Munji, it's an 8ohm cab - I'm on my way to rehearsal right now and I'll check the build date and get that to you tomorrow ...

Thanks,
    Tony

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Cool.

6. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Hey Munji, I may be blind, but I couldn't find a build date anywhere on the cab. The serial number is 39744 ... I'm sending you a pm with a little more info on the cab ...

Take care,
    Tony

7. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    Okay, just because I hate selling cabs on eBay soooooooo much, one last chance to grab this cab. Now only $650 + shipping ... c'mon folks, help a fellow TB'r get a new, one of a kind fretless built ... and get an absolute steal on a killer cabinet at the same time ...

Tony

8. BassBeat33

BassBeat33

Feb 12, 2005
    charleston, wv
    pm sent

9. Tony

Tony

Feb 16, 2004
    Southern California
    The cab has been sold ... thanks guys.