Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 4x10 Combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by skunkrawk, Oct 29, 2003.

1. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    Eden CXC410-C4 combo for sale. It's mint condition aside from a ding in the grille that you cant see unless you're at the right angle. This thing's a beast, barely gigged, just sat in my bedroom most of the time. Asking $800, but I'm listening to trades as well!. Thanks for looking! -Dave

2. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    what kind of trades are you looking for?

Dan

3. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    interested trades? hmm cabs, power amps, pre-amps, heads, rack stuff, that sort of thing. I'm selling this to piece together a new beastly rig, which is why I would prefer cash over trade. But let me know what ya got! thanks man -dave

4. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Yeah thanks..I don't have anything you'd be interested in really. I am in the process of trying to sell or trade my fender bassman 400.

Dan

5. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    oh, thanks anways, good luck! im having second thoughts on selling this thing, i cant decide, i played it tonight and tweaked the eq and got some great sounds out of it so i might end up keeping it, but its still available as of right now

6. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Those are great combo's man..I can't see you getting something better. Plus they look tough:)

Dan

7. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    bump, still available

8. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    bump

9. I've got a possible trade for you. Carvin 600, Ampeg SVP, and Korg 1000 tuner housed in a RokSak. Very strong rig. Sounds fantastic. I've got over $800 invested in it. Offer?
    Email for pic, my file is too large. Thanks alot.

10. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    thanks for the offer, but sorry i need to pull in cash for this amp unless its a select few items for trade, sounds like a nice rig though, thanks.
    -dave

11. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    buuump

12. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    price lowered to $700, bump

13. Mr. Pitiful

Mr. Pitiful

Jan 22, 2003
    Fargo ND
    I have a like new E.B Stingray 4 that looks, plays, and sounds amazing I bought new this year and just haven't had time to play I might be interrested in trading. I am in need of an amp to leave at the practice room so I can keep mine in the trailer. How many watts is the head?

If you are interrested you can reach me at;

toddsgun@aol.com
    or (701) 281-0367