Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden 4x10 XLT (4 ohm) - $450.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pil101, Jun 10, 2004.

1. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    the cab is in really good condition. 2 of the speakers have been reconed by eden. no real cosmetic flaws. i would prefer to have the buyer test it out so there are no issues and to cut down shipping costs. i would be willing to meet halfway. price is FIRM. i am selling it b/c i have a honda civic and it is very difficult to transport. thanks

erik
    medford nj 08055

2. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    still avaliable

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Would you be willing to trade for a 4 ohm Eden 210XST with a padded cover?

4. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    hey nickman, i will think about it and let you know. are there any issues with the xst at all?

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Nope nothing wrong with this one. I have two and I busted a driver in one from pushing way more than the power ratting into it, but thats the expected result.

They sound great but my problem with them is that they arent big enough for the loud rock bands I usually play in. Ive only used this one a few times actually since I bought it only a few months ago from TBer Talbass. I planned on creating a stack with 4 210XST cabs but thats a lot more expensive than a similar sized rig of other cabs so thats why Im looking to trade.

Let me know if you want pictures. The cover is really nice.

6. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
  7. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000