Eden Cab, Cables, Leather Gig Bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Scott D, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey guys, I haven't been around forever. That damn car audio sucked me in, deep. Since I haven't been here, I haven't really been playing too much, So I got a couple things to sell...

1st off...
    Eden D-410T. Has been sitting in my room for the last couple months unused. You know the drill. Great cab. Great condition. Too heavy to ship (but hey, if you wanna pay for it). No cone creasing or crap like that. Awesome sounding. Never pushed hard. Mostly ran off a SVT-3 pro. I'd like $325 for this, pickup in the minneapolis area. 540W@ 8ohms, 1/4" + Binding.

2nd off...
    I've got some cables. These are Livewire 12 ga 10 footers. They have a male 1/4" on one side, and a male speakon on the other. I used one to hook up my Eden to a side of my PLX 2402 that I had briefly, and it never left my room. 1 still all sealed up, and the other has had a signal through it once or twice. Since I paid ~$60 for these brand new, and they are still in that condition, i think $45 shipped is fair.

3rd off...
    I've got a really nice 'ROK SAK' black real leather gig bag. Great condition. no wear, scratches, scrapes, etc. Very clean. Has backpack style straps, and fits a 35" scale (probably higher scales too, biggest I have is a 35"). Check pics. I'm not sure what one of these are worth... I've seen some for sale around $130, so maybe like $100 shipped?

Just shoot me an email, I check that more often than here.

Scott D.

I've taken pictures. I can't get them down to under 150kb though. If you shoot me an email, I'll email you a pic. That's how it works around here. Once again, scotttharobot@gmail.com