Eden Cabinet question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gbenner, Jan 4, 2003.

1. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    I just saw a 15" Eden cab. in a pawn shop, it looked new it also had a brass colored horn in the upper right corner. They wanted 350 for the cab. I dont know the model number, but I did a search and I guess the better one would be the XLT. If it is the XLT is this a good price. And if not how is the cheaper cab. Thanks.

George

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    XLT's go for about $400 on the used mkt and T's go for about $300-315 tops. Depending on what cab it is, it could be a reasonable price. I've never played Eden 15's, only 10's, but the 15 is probably decent. The T, or "cheaper cab", is decent, just some cabinet design and wattage handling differences. I think the XLT is rated at 300 watts and the T is rated at 200. The XLT is ported front and bottom while the T is bottom only. Could be a good price if Eden cabs are your thing.

3. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I've only played through Eden 10s as well. A friend of mine uses a 1-15T with no-name 2-10 bottom. I used to go and see them every week at one time. The 15 cab gave him a clean big bottom. A very decent cab. You're in the ball park, try to negotiate the price down more.

4. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    Yea thanks guys, If I can get it for 250 its a deal.

George