Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eden Cabinet question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gbenner, Jan 4, 2003.

1. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    I just saw a 15" Eden cab. in a pawn shop, it looked new it also had a brass colored horn in the upper right corner. They wanted 350 for the cab. I dont know the model number, but I did a search and I guess the better one would be the XLT. If it is the XLT is this a good price. And if not how is the cheaper cab. Thanks.

George

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    XLT's go for about $400 on the used mkt and T's go for about $300-315 tops. Depending on what cab it is, it could be a reasonable price. I've never played Eden 15's, only 10's, but the 15 is probably decent. The T, or "cheaper cab", is decent, just some cabinet design and wattage handling differences. I think the XLT is rated at 300 watts and the T is rated at 200. The XLT is ported front and bottom while the T is bottom only. Could be a good price if Eden cabs are your thing.

3. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I've only played through Eden 10s as well. A friend of mine uses a 1-15T with no-name 2-10 bottom. I used to go and see them every week at one time. The 15 cab gave him a clean big bottom. A very decent cab. You're in the ball park, try to negotiate the price down more.

4. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    Yea thanks guys, If I can get it for 250 its a deal.

George